Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Playlist for Tuesday Aug.2 2010 (pt 1)

All songs 90 seconds long or less!;

(artist/song/album/label/cancon =!);

TSOL ~ "SOUNDS OF LAUGHTER";


THE ANGRY SAMOANS ~ "TIME HAS COME TODAY";


THE JAM ~ "IN THE CITY" (YOU MAY NOTICE THE INTRO CUT OFF AN INTERVIEW WITH POLY STYRENE OF X RAY SPECS);


1. Dead Kennedys ~ I like short songs ~ Give me convenience or give me death ~ Alternative Tentacles

2. Fizzy Bangers ~ Short attention span ~ Short music for short people (comp) ~ Fat Wreck

3. The Angry Samoans ~ They saved Hitler's cock ~ Angry Samoans ~ Triple X

4. The Jam ~ Batman theme ~ Box set ~ Polydor

5. The Fallouts ~ Oi! Canada ~ Teen zit powered rock angst (comp) ~ Mint

6. The Real Kids ~ Rave on ~ The Real Kids ~ Norton

7. The Vibrators ~ Yeah yeah yeah ~ Yeah yeah yeah ~ Repertoire

8. Black Flag ~ Louie Louie ~ Duck and cover (comp) ~ SST

9. 7 Seconds ~ Not just boys fun ~ The Crew ~ BYO

10. The Vibrators ~ Wolfman howl ~ Yeah Yeah Yeah ~ Repertoire

11. The Minutemen ~ Ain't talkin' bout love ~ Duck and cover (comp) ~ SST

12. The New Bomb Turks ~ We give a rat's ass ~ Destroy Oh Boy ~ Crypt

13. The Subsonics ~ I love you I'll kill you ~ Teen zit powered rock angst (comp) ~ Mint

14. TSOL ~ Superficial love ~ True Sounds of Liberty ~ Frontier

15. Offspring ~ Hand grenades ~ Short music for short people (comp) ~ Fat Wreck

16. The Descendants ~ I don't wanna grow up ~ I don't wanna grow up ~ New Alliance

17. DRI ~ Who am I ~ Dirty Rotten Imbeciles ~ Fringe

18. AFI ~ Hearts frozen soil ~ Short music for short people (comp) ~ Fat Wreck

19. The Middle Class ~ Out of vogue ~ Stage diving to the oldies (comp) ~ Restless

20. The New Bomb Turks ~ I want my baby dead ~ Destroy Oh Boy ~ Crypt

THE REAL KIDS ~ "GROWN UP WRONG";


7 SECONDS ~ "YOUNG TILL I DIE";


DRI ~ "I DON'T NEED SOCIETY" AND A WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHER TUNES IN FOUR MINUTES;



No comments:

Post a Comment