Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Playlist for Feb.8 2010

Feb.8 2010;
60's garage and punk from Japan and Thailand;
(artist/song/album/label/cancon = !);

RONNIE HAWKINS ~ "NEED YOUR LOVING";


RONNIE HAWKINS;


BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS ~ "AND WHEN I DIE";


1.The Treniers ~ Moondog ~ OKeh box set ~ Sony
2.The Son of P.M. ~ James Bond theme ~ Thai Beat a Go-Go vol.1 (comp) ~ Subliminal Sounds
3.The Swing West ~ Fire ~ G.S. I love you (comp) ~ Big Beat
4.Payon Moogda ~ What I say ~ Thai Beat a Go-Go vol.1 (comp) ~ Subliminal Sounds
5.Vichan Maneechot ~ Dance Dance Dance ~ Thai Beat a Go-Go vol.1 (comp) ~ Subliminal Sounds
6.The Burns ~ I saw her standing there ~ G.S. I love you (comp) ~ Big Beat
7.The Starlights ~ Day Tripper ~ Thai Beat a Go-Go vol.1 (comp) ~ Subliminal Sounds
8.The Spiders ~ Wipeout ~ G.S. I love you (comp) ~ Big Beat
9.Payom Moogda ~ Lucille ~ Thai Beat a Go-Go vol.1 (comp) ~ Subliminal Sounds
10.Suda Chuenbarn ~ Funky Broadway ~ Thai Beat a Go-Go vol.1 (comp) ~ Subliminal Sounds
11.The Voltage ~ Hold on I'm coming ~ G.S. I love you (comp) ~ Big Beat
12.D'Swooners ~ Stone Free ~ G.S. I love you too (comp) ~ Big Beat
13.David Clayton Thomas ~ Brainwashed ~ People of tyme (comp) ~ indie ~ !
14.Ronnie Hawkins & the Hawks ~ Who do you love ~ Best of ~ Rhino ~ !
15.Les Jaguars ~ Supersonic twist ~ Les Jaguars ~ Merite ~ !
16.Ronnie Hawkins & The Hawks ~ Hey Bo Diddly ~ Best of ~ Rhino ~ !
17.The Staccatos ~ Bad Boy ~ Initially ~ EMI ~ !
18.Les Jaguars ~ Guitare Jet ~ Les Jauguars ~ Merite ~ !
19.Sakarin Boonpit ~ All shook up ~ Thai Beat a Go-Go vol.2 (comp) ~ Subliminal Sounds

THE STACCATOS ~ "HALF PAST MIDNIGHT";


LES JAGUARS ~ "JOHNNY GUITAR";


LES JAGUARS ~ "DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY";

No comments:

Post a Comment